Friday, April 20, 2012

trying to think what to wear tomorrow,  going to downtown indy for the cancer walk. earl is going to go and sal and johnny and char and the red hat ladies, all in honor of debbie. debbie did this every year. and we trying to keep it going. sal's sister from new york is here and his sister from ohio is here. debbie would be proud. and it is going to be in the 40 s in the morning. and I can't stand the cold. so I'm not saying this is going to be fun.  will publish more about that tomorrow aft. and maybe have some pics. right now I have pics of my 2 newest flowers. but don't know the name of either. forgot to keep the package. but I love lots of flowers outside. well I tried to put them here  will try again.



1 comment:

  1. i think the purple one is called an allium. not sure and i don't know the name of the other one but it is supposed to keep out the moles.
    why did you start out signing off as grandma and then you changed the name of your blog to grandma and now you sign off as norma?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete