Wednesday, April 4, 2012


I am so happy the big old storm missed us last night. so earl covered the tomatoes for nothing. I know he will be glad when he doesn't have to keep doing that. warm enough, but afraid the hail will get them. but now it is going to get colder and so looks like this is going to be a daily thing, would like to have a big ole juicy tomato this morning.  I mean out of my garden. Nothing can compare with  home grown ones.
Pat seemed to be a little better  yesterday. she went and got a new perm. but she says they cut it too short,
My car has been in the garage for 4 days, and they said they can't find anything wrong with it. so we will probably bring it home today.
I need to find a new title for my blog, as this came to mind and I started it and now chris says there are hundreds of people with this name,  so someone has to help me find a new name, one like twiggy has, where not one else has that I don't believe, she really came up with a good one, (the dirt life), I follow hers all the time, Now I got to find one like that. '
also would be nice to think of something interesting to put on here. .
got to get off now.  later

No comments:

Post a Comment