Monday, April 9, 2012

just got to tell about easter sun and the good time we had,  debbie was there in our minds and we got the cry over early, as josh had to put her name in the prayer, but I am not saying any against josh, as I love  him dearly, he has been a great addition to this family.
 we had 17 here for dinner and it all went off swell. everyone had a good time. I love it when the great grand kids can have good memories about going to great grandmas and talk about the good times. love my family. there a few who couldn't make it,
meg brought the cake and you wouldn't believe it, had  the little marshmallow yellow chicks all around the top of it. , and the new cake transport she had, I had never seen anything like that. It must have been almost 2ft. tall.
the boys all growing up so fast and now max is going away to college this fall, but we got the whole summer to look forward to. all the cook outs in the back yard.
love my husband  so much, he helped johnny with the grills. had 2 going, one with hamburgers and one with barbecued chicken, and the ham was in the kitchen. 
was a good day. started out with church, and our great pasture,  I don't think that is the way to spell it , but he is a great guy, and we are so privileged to have  him.
and judy , you can't say enough about judy , she walked in the door and started right in making the mac, and cheese, she is so good at seeing where there is something that needs done and doing it. and johnny and earl took care of all the outside cooking. I don't think I did much, but couldn't understand why I was tired on the way to church in the eve. but glad I went. enjoyed the sermon.
I haven't covered all of the stuff I wanted to put down h ere, but got to get off now.  will be back . later,
grandma
this is a picture from last summer, but most of the family is in here and this is where it all goes on the back yard. 
grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment