Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I am sure I wrote on here a day or so ago, but I must have not pushed the right button. went in to wash. sq. methodist complex to get blood work done, to check on thyroid. so went till 2  , the time I got there, without eating, usually I have had cherios or coffee. decided to it right this time.
earl had to go on a run early and now has gone on a late run, small ones.
got 3 tomato plants blooming.
I have to decide what to fix to take to church, as randy , our use to be preacher , his dad died and the church is having a dinner the day of the funeral for all of them. like they did for debbie, so I have to fix something to take,.I would like to stay and help serve, but have a dr. appt. about 1 30 I think, so will have to figure out something. may cancel dr appt.
dreading sat suppose to be in 50 and rain. I hate to cancel that. will keep watch on it and see if they change it.
johnny and char are leaving wed to go on a camping trip, but are planning on coming back for the walk. they are putting flags along the road with the cancer patients name on it, and then you take it with you, sal said he was getting a flag.


No comments:

Post a Comment