Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I have sat here this morning trying to find out how to change the name of my blog, as I heard there are many with the same name, when I started I didn't look up names to get my own, and now I would like to change it, but read where one person did it and it all went away, so will leave it as it is for time being. would like to have my own unique name,  the only other blog I read is the dirt life, and only because I knew her mother and father and her when she was a child. and I think she is a unique person to have gone over all those mountains like she did. and now i read hers everyday, and once in awhile I get to see a picture of her mom.
well I got to go do dishes, everything just stops when I get on here as I get to going thru penterest and can't get out of it, one thing leads to another and I just love all the stuff I find in penterest.
later,          norma

No comments:

Post a Comment