Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sun. morning, and I feel like such a traitor, didn't feel up to par this morn. I think I am trying to get strep throat, or a cold. and I wonder, (how come I don't just quit trying, and It will all be over. Didn't feel like going to church this morn. and so earl didn't go either. all my fault, but, I am sneezing a lot and blowing a lot

haven't heard from Pat yet this morning, she has had chest pains all week, and don't have an appt with heart doc, till next thurs. I told her I can't lose another daughter, just can't, just can't.

It is fathers day,  and I'm hoping no one shows up, as furniture from bedroom is all stacked in kitchen. carpet man came fri eve. to lay the carpet and now he can't come back till mon eve. so I really have no place to cook.

chris has her whole family there for fathers day, and this is the first time in yrs that all of them have been them have been there at the same time.

later,

No comments:

Post a Comment