Sunday, June 24, 2012

Have been downtown indy this morn. for the cancer walk?run. course I did the ride,(wheel chair)
was fun and most all of the red hat girls were there, sal  and his 2 sisters and earl and I. was fun, but cold.  , real cold. ,debbie would be so thrilled as she did this every yr,  brought back more memories, but had to shut most of them out. and fthink of present. I would think, I am going to break down and then make myself think of something else. It seems like she is not really gone. should just walk in anytime with that big smile. she always had a smile. ok I will get on to something else  like how cold dit was. I had 3 tees on and a sweatshirt and a winter coat. and was still cold. in the 40 and then the wind picked up was so good to get in truck and turn the heat up high, Pat wanted to go, but she is in such bad shape with that hip. that she couldn't go. but that is over now for another yr.

No comments:

Post a Comment