Saturday, June 16, 2012

Finally go my homemade washing detergent made, have yet to use it. but should save a lot on the washing clothes bill, Tide was always my favorite, but all of them just got out of site and I had to do something to cut down on bills. Everyone says this is good and they use it all the time. I have been making the glass towers that I found on penterest, I told my husband that when they say it is going to hail, we will have to stand out there with an umbrella, or  we will have a lot of broken glass to pick up. they are so pretty out there. and I made the glass mushrooms. Goodwill is a good lace to find the glass and yard sales.
I get to looking at penterest and spend  so  much time there, there are so  many smart people out there that can think up all this stuff and I am so glad they are willing to share it,
I have always made quilts and will put the last one I made on here, I embroidered it. but before that I pieced them by hand while I sat and watched tv. going to try doing something else now that I have penterest to learn things.

No comments:

Post a Comment