Saturday, June 30, 2012

I read Twiggy's blog almost everyday, she is so good at it. and I love all the stuff she puts in there. I knew her when she was about 6 or 7 or maybe a little older, and then they moved away. and see her dad on facebook all the time, He used to be our preacher and was a good one, but he decided to move away from Knightstown. really missed him, and his family.
Finally made it down to my hometown of Linton, In. and went to visit my childhood playmate. Her and I were the same age and went thru grade school and part of high school together. I don't think she looks as old as I do. We took her out to an amish resturant there in Linton, but she hardly ate anything.  We sat and looked at old pictures, and then we had to say goodbye. then we went to the cementary to put flowers on my parents grave.
Had a terrible storm here yesterday, and there are limbs down everywhere as we live in a woods. Went to cementary here in town to check on the flowers on debbie's grave and a few of them had blown off, will take my glue when I go back.
Earl h as gone to louisville today. Have another picture of him I want to put on here and one of my mother.
                                        
                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment