Thursday, November 22, 2012

                  the start of Thanksgiving day,
I am up , woke at 4:45 with leg cramps, which is good, as I had to get the ham in the oven, and should have taken the bread out of the freezer last night, but will try to hurry the bread up and since the kitchen is next to the bedroom, ( I don't know why this floor plan was l aid out this way.) cause w;hen I try to  be extra quite it seems I drop everything. the last one woke him and he wanted to know if I was all right. but I am fine, feeling good this morning, ham is in the oven and other stuff doesn't have to be started yet. Johnny called last night and said it is suppose to be up to 60 today and why don't we have the dinner in the back yard. eat out and have a picnic on this day. that will be a first, if we go ahead and do it. That's a lot of stuff to carry outside. will let you know later how it went.

No comments:

Post a Comment