Wednesday, November 21, 2012

                         Day Before Thnnksgiving

wouldn't you know it. I had another one of my nights where I took my sleeping pill and settled down for a log winter's sleep ,l and at 2:30, there I am tossing and turning, I knew I was keeping earl awake also. So I thought I may as well get up. got lily up also as soon as I get up she is going to start prancing around and wanting someone to lift her down. So I went in the living room and desighted  to play majong. I am kinda addicted to that game, and earl says it is just like the find the word game, that I say is for kids,  Usually after I am  up a l ittle while I can lie down on the couch and catch another hr or 2, but earl decided to get up also and came in a turned the tv on. and. so there was not going back to sleep on the couch. so I have made a peanut butter pie and 2 buttermilk pies and a carrot cake. Plan on putting what casseroles that I can together tonite. got to clean house also this afternoon. and go to store and get ham. was waiting till last to get it, Had to make sure what johnny was bringing, and he is bringing the turkey.
 we have always had all the family, kids grandkids and great grandkids at out house and then we moved in a moble home and seemed like there wouldn't be enough room, but we get out folding tables and use the coffee table, and have a great time. course all of them won't get to be here this yr. and we will miss Debbie so much, and sal is going to  ohio to his sisters house. which is probably good, as when he is with all of us, it just causes him to miss debbie more. Plan on decoreating the grave tomorrow, Chris brought a big wreath and a santa clause for the grave.
 well back to Thanksgiving. we are going to have a good time there will be lots to eat. and I hope to post pictures. Hope anyone reading this has a great thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment