Friday, November 16, 2012

                well if I am going to keep this up I better get some more on here.
so thankful that Pat is getting better. hopefully by nov. 4 she will be able to try to walk again.It has been so long ,I know she will be happy and I will be also. I don't go back and read my old post, so don't know if I had put on there that Pat went to the alter and was saved. she can't wait till she is able to go to church more. It's hard to go when you just have one leg you can use and can't walk on crutches. with one leg a walker doesn't do a lot of good. so she is in the electric scooter most of the time, that is when she is out of bed. most of the time she is lying in bed. we are praying that when she goes to the doctor on nov 4 he will say she can put weight on the leg again. she has been sick so long. and so we both are really looking forward to her going shopping again. I have such a great family and sure hate for one of them to be sick or out of commision. looking forward to thanksgiving now, going to start making some of it now that I can put in the freezer. but it won't be as crowded as it use to be, as chris not coming up and I think meg and josh are going to his folks , and sal is going to ohio, so we will see how many makes it here.
Sunday will be earl and I 's 46 wedding anniversary. He has been a great guy to stay with me all that time. I know it hasn't been easy for him. but he persevered. and I am glad. we have had a lot of good times together and did a lot of traveling together. He took on quite a load when we got married. a wife with a ready made family. but he has been a life saver.  a great guy who has lots of friends. I will talk more about him later and get some pictures on here.  but for now. guess I will go to bed. Hang in here with me, this may turn out to be an interesting blog. I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment