Sunday, January 6, 2013

Christmas is over, and debbie's birthday. they fall right together, so I haven't been on here for awhile. but now I need to get started again. We are still waiting for Pat to get well.I think she has had 3  operations this past yr. and still is not walking. but praying that this will be her year. and things will begin to turn around. Chris is not feeling good this weekend.  and johnny's wife had a birthday this week. and jr's will be next month and then I think we wait till april for the big one for me.. 85. I am the oldest one living in my family. bro gone and 2 sisters gone and mother and dad, so I am carrying on. and I hope for awhile. we all got together xmas eve at meghans club house and had a pitchin dinner, I gained aabout 10 lbs. earl has started a diet yesterday. I need to . but since I am not fixing big meals for him. I won't be eating as much , maybe.I acquired a new puppy over the holidays, that I really didn't need. now is the long process of training it. and earl wants to call it Boo and I am thinking more toward bandit, as it is a bandit. and lily hates it and doesn't want it to get near her, and it being a puppy wants to chase her and wrestle and earl said lily being over 11 yrs and too fat , it is hard on her to run. so all the time I am yelling no , stop, and looking for a newpaper to swat it with.It is part it is a malchi. ( I know. ) well I guess that is about all the news for now. will try to get pictures on next time. hope anyone reading this has a good year.
                               

                          

No comments:

Post a Comment