Tuesday, April 9, 2013

 will try to put some more on here, finding out how hard it is to take time to write, I don't think I could ever write a book. unless I had years to do it. earl has gone to play music with a bunch of his friends,  they  are playing in a basement of a church in greensboro, He loves to sing and play his guitar, He took a motorcycle ride yesteday, He doesn't enjoy it as much just going by himself,
I got to tell you what charlene and john got for me for my 85 birthday, a trip on the zip line ;down in brown county. my bithday is not till the 29, but it was a real pretty day and we took advantage of it, earl and john took pictures,   earl said he never did have a hankering to do that. but I thought it would be fun. and it was fun after I learned how to sit down , but never did get the hang of stopping, this one at rawhide ranch doesn't have a brake to stop you, and you have to be running when you land to get it stopped and I kinda messed up on that, but there were 6 rides and I made 4 of them before I decided it was time to bow out, as the last 2 were longer and faster. and I guess I had enough to wear me out. but glad I did it. when I get the pics from char I will put some of them on here, hope it wont be so long before I am on here again.  love  you
                                       


                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment