Friday, March 29, 2013

   Been awhile since I have wrote on here, would like to do it every day, but  I am not smart enough to think up things to  write about.If there is any place in this one that needs an aposterfee,( now that is not the way to spell it) but you will know what I mean, that key doesn't  work   all the time since I turned my ice cream over on the keyboard.
 Got to say that Pat my middle daughter is getting better now, and she has been home bound for about a year, and 3 surgurys, and she now can walk and get out and go somewhere. She has a rough year. she has so many things planned ;now to do, things she was too sick to do before,  I sure want her to get well.
  Earl has gone to play music with some guys, the loves to play and sing. and watch tv and eat popcorn. does that sound like typical man?  won't be long now till time to fire up the lawn mower. and that will keep him busy. just got to talk to my daughter in law on the cell, she is so nice. we are blessed to have her in our family.
   I got the flowers fixed this morning, and took to the cementary.  well lily mae, my bischon is having a fit wanting to eat or go out, so I have to go take care of her.

                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment