Tuesday, February 19, 2013

after a year.

                      FEB. 19,  2013

 It's been a year now, Today is no different than yesterday , or the day before that, or the week or month before that, I miss her today, I missed her last week. I was with her a lot the yr before she left for her journey with the great I am. But it isn't all about how I miss her, It is about her, she has no pain now, she is happy. and has a new body, Not one that is all burnt up from the radiation. She was a great person and had so many friends. all the red hat girls she loved so much.
  But now I have to concentrate on helping Pat get well and walking again, and being able to get out and do things. She went to Walmart yesterday  by herself, first time she has went anywhere by herself for almost a year. she is painting again, which is one of her past times, and she is so good at it, I have a wall covered with angels that she has painted. love them.
 I have a lot of bruises today, as I fell again, and went across the coffee table, and I had it loaded down with junk that didn't need to be there. but I am fine, just spotted. as anyone who is reading this knows I am not a good blogger, but I am trying, and it is just me and my thoughts.  later.

No comments:

Post a Comment