Tuesday, April 30, 2013

  well I ;made it to the 85 ;mark, and got to go zip lining, it was fun , my daughter in law went with me. I needed her to hold on to walking from one ride to the other. and sun. they had a big get together at a mex rest . and almost all of the family was there, I think there were twenty something there, food was good and cake was good. and gifts were good. I have a great family. love them all. and that includes my husband also, love him also. and the bunch at the resturant came out and sang happy birthday in spanish to me, so I didn't know a word they said. but it was nice. and we were celebrating 3 birthdays, but one didn't come so his wife got his ice cream. my great grand daughter who was born on my birthday, and now she has to share her party with me. but I think she gets another after they get home.
   been waiting for my tulips to bloom and the one big bed that was so pretty last yr. has not prospered this year, I think because this has been such a wet april that the bulbs must have disintergrated, or what ever they do. so I think I am going to put a bunch of white petunias in it.
   earl has gone to play music,
   the baby has been sick for about 5 days, and yesterday couldn't walk, had a vet appt, for he today , but she is better so we cancelled it. she is walking a l ittle and eating and so far keeping it down. so i hope she is back to normal tomorrow. well will close for now. :I want to put some pictures on here, so will be back


                           


                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment