Tuesday, August 21, 2012

                   still just worrying about my daughter and when she is going to get well. I know it is so hard for her just lying there and not knowing when the staff infection is going to get well and then have surgury again to get the hip joint put back in. Her sister in Ky came up to see  her yesterday and I know that made her day. and chris keeps her happy with lots of cards and the ladies from church send her cards and 2 have sent food.  all of that helps her. and I miss having her to go shopping with. we always went to walmart together so I could help her with her groc. as she has a bad back also , and that will still be thee when the hip gets well. They said nothing can be done for the back. It has deteriated so much. all this should be this old woman and not my daughters having all this happen to them.  someday all is going to be well and I can get on here and write about happy things.

No comments:

Post a Comment