Sunday, August 4, 2013

                 Didn't know how hard it would be to try to do this on a schedule, guess I should have asked twiggy, she would know. love her blogs and read everyone of them. and now I have to start getting the Pink magazine, which I had never heard of , till she started working for them.
       yesterday was a hurting day. went to dermatology and he must have froze off about 10 or 20 places on my arms and face that could turned to cancer if not taken off, and boy  does it hurt. for about an hr. and then he scrapped  a place on my leg and a place on my face that made the other things he did seem like a picnic. I had to yell out  loud on them. Pat said I looked terrible when I came out of there. but that is over. have to go back in 2 weeks to find out if it is all ok.  but there are  2 other places   , one on each leg , that he left alone, said I had to go see the surgeon for them. so guess the pain is not over yet. Here I was going along thinking all was fine. that's what I get for thinking. I have been told to let others do the thinking.
       earl goes to the heart dr. today. will see what he says.
      been trying to separate my hostas, seems like this needs to be done about every yr. boy those things get big. so I had to make a new flower bed, will put a pic on here of it. got to get some color in it besides green.
      been wanting to go to ky and see chris.  been awhile. wish she wasn't 3 hrs away. worry about her also, she is not as well as she wants me to think.
     almost got everything together to start making a bracelet out of beads. the one I am starting on says it is for the experienced beader, and so me who has never did too much in beads  is going to start on it.  will let you know how this turns out.


                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment