Friday, August 16, 2013

          after 4 and been sitting here ince 2:30. leg hurting so couldn't sleep.  I finally got the operation on my legs. One they think is cancer and the other, from about 4 yrs ago when motorcycle fell on my leg. haven't been on the cycle since that day. I know earl hates to ride by hiself so he just leaves it sit most of the time.
    had the surgury yesterday, and it went well. and didn't hurt till in the night. so I went to bed at 10 and read till about 11 and then got back up at 2 30, so here I sit. going to have to change the bandages today. 
    nothing planned for today. I guess I will sit and read or play on here. I figured this was a good time to write something, but drew a blank I am not much of a thinker, so will try to get back later.  going to get some cantalope now.

                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment