Sunday, October 21, 2012

       Sunday morning, Pat came home this week. they found she had a fractured leg along with everything else. so I will be 6 weeks before she can put any weight on that leg. So tomorrow she will have one week down. and 5 to go. She has had 3 surgurys this year. and 7 hip surgurys .The poor girl has been thru so much, and has to just stay in that tiny room in bed. she has a wheel chair but she says it hurts too much to get up and get in it. I have taken care of her this week, but she called her daughter in louisiana  sorry not spelled right, the spell checker says. and her daughter caught a bus and came up to take care of her a couple weeks, that was so nice of her to just drop everything and come up here. We  just pray that the staff infection is gone and will stay away.so she can start having a good life again. 
    We got to have our yearly wiener roast and Pat got to be there sitting in a wheel chair, This was before the surgury, 
    I keep thinking that I may be repeating myself, as I don't go back and read what I put on here the last time. but I figure that is no big deal. 
    will have to get off now and get ready to go to church.   

No comments:

Post a Comment