Friday, June 21, 2013

     just read Marcy's blog, she does a swell job. I have been following her blog for over a yr. and she does the best photography ,
   I was helping pull weeds and cattails in the field out behind yesterday and got 4 bites, I say spider and earl said it could be chiggers. vinegar kills weeds and chiggers are in the weeds so I soaked my legs in vinegar, but they are still itching this morning. I don't think I will be in the field today, alltho I do like to help earl.
   missing Debbie a lot lately, with all the holidays , she loved parties. and cookouts, and she missed her cruise, but she took the ultimate cruise, not on the sea, but in the air. and got all the perks that went with it. lovely girl.
  
                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment