Thursday, September 13, 2012

                     will take time to add a little more,
I have been talking about my middle daughter, who is now my youngest daughter, and she has been very sick with a staff infection. but she is on the road to recovery. Looking so much better and getting around with a walker. but she still has another surgury to go thru to put the new hip back in.;;;hopeful this will be the last one, she it will make 7 hip surgurys and that is too much for one person to go thru..but she  has taken it all like a trooper. haave missed so much running around with her, she was right next door and she always takes me everywhere and I miss going with her.
just finished eating bread pudding hot out of the oven. so easy to make and I made 2 , one for my daughter, now I got to get dressed and take it over there.
wish the daughter in ky. lived a little closer, and we all 3 could go running together.
My hubby is out mowing the lawn. as the rain is coming in and he wants it to be pretty for the weekend.
 I have been sewing, had to get the sewing machine out and then found 3 dresses I had started and never finished, so now that it is out, I will see how much I can get done before I put it away again to stay a  long time. so plan on sewing most of the day. and if I don't shut this down, will not get it done so later.

                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment