Saturday, April 12, 2014


       well it is getting close to my birthday again.  a big 86,  nor bros or sis' left just me and my family which is great. love them all. seems like all I think about anymore is passing. I know it is getting close. when you get my age you know you can't break too many records. I keep thinking it is not so hard now, Debbie paved the way. and she's waiting. her and Jesus hand in hand. I am not sick that I know of, but I just look at my age and then I see the obits in the paper and always look at the age. I am so proud of my family, I wish Chris lived closer so we could see each other more. I wish Pat had a happy life. I have tried to do for her. but she don't want me doing much. she is such a good person, but has a -------------I won't put it in here. I pray for her and her husband, and that god will get hold of him and give him a big jerk.
 I guess I shouldn't have started writting on here with the mood I am in.
earl went down to the church last night about 6 I think, not many there, and he came  home and laid down and set the alarm for 1 and went back, still not a lot there, he will probably go again  today.
don't have any plans for today. should clean house, but that is not one of my priorities ,
had green beans cooking all night in the slow cooker and they are not the best, for some reason. but  will eat them. earl bought a big bag yesterday and I broke them and got them ready. so it is green beans today and sun also. may be enough for mon. I try to keep from  going to the store, money just doesn't go far, seems like every week the price on something else has gone higher.
guess I will get off, knew I shouldn't have started this, I can't think of what to write about.  love  you all,

                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment