Thursday, March 22, 2012

another day

here I am again , trying to think of something to put on here. earl has gone on the cycle, he had to get blood work done this morn. will probably be using the cycle a lot with gas like it is now.
going to plant some grass seed today as it is rain tonite and have a few bare spots that could use some attention.
go to dentist this aft. be glad to get that over. got some sewing I need to do.
pat and I went and bought the marker for the grave yesterday, but be about a week before it is delivered.
It has been so warm this summer, and I am waiting on my tulips to bloom. planted about 50 new ones. got to get some daffadils out tho f or next year.
and got to figure out what to have for dinner this sun, as john and char are coming for dinner.
later.

No comments:

Post a Comment